What to Expect
1. Call 518-688-1624 in the Capital Region or 845-245-2630 in the Hudson Valley area to schedule a free, no-pressure, in-home consultation, or click here to schedule an appointment.
Our in-home consultant will arrive at your home on time, and provide a free multi-point inspection of your home. We will use the inspection and work with you to assess your requirements for your project.
If our products and services are a fit for your needs, then our consultant will explain how our combination of products and installation professionals will help you. Finally our consultant will provide you with the investment amount, in writing, to complete your project. We will also discuss finance options and warranty.
2. Schedule your installation.
Our scheduling department will work with you to schedule a convenient starting and completion date for your project. We will handle all aspects of your project, including:
- Ordering and delivery of materials
- Professional installation
- Complete clean up, including removal of all debris
We are committed to completing your job in the most professional and efficient manner possible. Our goal is to make it easy for you.
3. Tell us how we did.
Once the job is completed, you will receive your warranty and a customer survey so you can tell us how we did. You can also use this website to provide feedback by going to the Contact Us section.
We are there for you during the entire installation process, with follow-up after your initial consultation through job completion.