Whether you’re adding rain gutters or replacing your old system, you’ve got to think about what’s right for you and your home before making a decision.
One of the most important aspects of any home improvement project is choosing the right contractor. Make sure that they are well versed and have enough experience to do the job properly. Huff ‘N Puff, the leading home improvement company in the region, recommends asking these questions:
- “Are you properly licensed and insured?” – The license will guarantee that the company to provide your gutters replacement complies with the construction laws and regulations in the state. It’s also important that they implement proper insurance policies, as these will protect you from any legal and financial liabilities should a worker get injured on your property.
- “What type of gutters do you offer?” – While traditional, sectional gutters are still common among local houses, seamless gutters continue to rise in popularity. Compared with other options, they are less likely to break or leak due to their continuous structure. Expert contractors, like us, use a specialized machine to install seamless gutters on-site.
- “Who will be supervising my gutter installation” – This information is extremely vital, especially if a problem arises during the installation process. Be sure to determine whom you can reach out to so you can maintain the smooth flow of your gutter installation.
- “Do you provide warranties for both the materials and labor?” – Find a contractor who will stand behind both their products and workmanship, such as Huff ‘N Puff. We offer warranties on both parts and labor, so you can have peace of mind knowing that your investment in our Gutter Helmet® product is protected.
- “Do you install gutter covers too?” – To prevent leaves and other debris from accumulating in your system, many contractors also put gutter covers on top of new gutters. Huff ‘N Puff provides America’s number one choice in gutter protection, Gutter Helmet. It has all the advanced features you need to maintain a clean gutter system all year long.
Asking questions that are relevant to the work will save you time, money, and headaches down the road. If you need more information about gutter systems, you can call our experts at (855) 483-3678 today. You can also complete our contact form to schedule a FREE estimate on our products, such as seamless gutters and Gutter Helmet.